sabato 27 ottobre 2007

Never read and forget

Any time I find a new word I write it down in my personal word file; it is called "Termini e frasi da ricordare". It's an excel file...it is really big so much so that it crashed about a week ago. Fortunately I had a copy of it. It's very useful to have such an archive, because using those little black binoculars, up on the menu bar, I easily find the word I need....I've just read something about proofreading on our Course Blog. Proofreading is really important. I noticed that if you really want to perform a good proofreading you should write a text, leave it aside for a while, read it again and then correct it. I am sure that if I read this post in five days' time, I will surely find some mistakes.

See you soon!!!

And remember: Slowly but surely!

1 commento:

sara ha detto...

Yes, proofreading is important, I do it when I write German (effectly I should do it for English too!) and it works, I find always some mistakes!
I think that I'll copy your idea..I go and create my "Termini e frasi da ricordare" file! Bye!
Sara