lunedì 29 ottobre 2007

Dear colleagues,
Niko salutes You!
I've just read Group A Posts and Comments. I've found it very useful. Alas! I've done lots of mistakes :(
'You learn something every day', says the wise man (or woman; it depends on with whom you are speaking; I should have use the word 'sage' maybe). Anyway, I'm going to put all those corrections in my personal archive of English sentences: the now famous "Termini e frasi da ricordare". How can I improve my English further? (I rarely use further in my speeches, it is a bit trappy, not a good friend of mine). It's a matter of practice; I think. "Use it or lose it", says another wise man (or woman; it depends on with whom you are speaking, I should have use the word 'sage' even this time maybe). Oh! The sun is shining outside, I'll go out and fill my lungs with good fresh air.
See you soon.
Niko.

1 commento:

Elena B ha detto...

Dear Niko,
You did a really great work with your blog. You posted a lot of things... I'm still to my second post! I think your excel file called "Termini e frasi da ricordare" is a useful technique in order to improve your language skills. I have a phone book too where, instead of writing phone numbers, I note down all the new words and expressions in English. The difficult thing is that it is not so easy to consult when I need to search for a word. I think that your excel file is a better idea!
See you!
Elena