venerdì 2 novembre 2007

A good reason to celebrate Halloween

A good reason to celebrate Halloween is that if you have two little nieces who like dressing up (as I have), you can't keep them from doing that. If only they hear about a celebration which implies dressing up, it's done: it is to be celebrated. Personally, I don't care much about fixed celebrations, I only celebrate the 25th of April, the second of June, and the first of May ( you don't have to dress up on such days though). If people want to party (properly), let it be! Let it be! Let it be! Let it be! Speaking words of wisdom let it be!
Nikkkko.

3 commenti:

Elena B ha detto...

Dear Niko,
do you know that I'm no longer in your group? Sarah switched me from Group A to Group C so now I'm doing the fourth e-tivity with group C.
Anyway, see you on Monday!
Elena

Niko ha detto...

Sorry about that, I didn't realized it. See u then!

sara ha detto...

You're right! Halloween must be celebrated!! Above all for all that little ghosts and witches that walk around in group looking for sweets! They're so cute!!

Bye!
Sara